IT Project Management
Raffa Technology Services provides experienced, successful, and effective IT Project Management resources that meet our client’s most demanding needs. We have a proven track record of managing large and small IT initiatives from design and selection to implementation and customization, to ongoing support. Raffa demonstrates knowledge of many of the needs of an implementation project, infrastructure modernization or re-design, vendor-managed projects, and the full application lifecycle and best practices.
Raffa employs experienced, full-time, Project Management Institute (PMI)-certified, Project Managers (PMPs) who are dedicated to your IT-business projects.
Our Project Management Methodology
Raffa’s team adopts a holistic approach to managing IT projects from initiation to completion and post-support. The primary goals include:
- Providing leadership for the Project Team and responsibility for the overall success of business-technology initiative.
- Bringing knowledge, experience and proven best-practices to the full range of activities required to complete a project.
- Providing a single point of contact for clients.
- Assisting clients in balancing competing demands between the desired outcome, time, cost and quality requirements.
- Monitoring and controlling risks.
- Providing effective communication to, and support and/or management of, various stakeholders and end-users.
- Setting expectations at every stage of the project.
- Reducing risks and eliminating unanticipated issues through a proactive approach to project delivery.
- Managing project scope and change requests.
- Obtaining approvals from key stakeholders and team buy-in.
- Monitoring and reviewing project statuses and costs on an ongoing basis.
- Delivering the project in a timely manner, within budget, and at required quality. (Quality Management (QM).)
Please call (202) 822-5000, or complete the form on this page, to contact a Raffa Technology Services Project Management specialist.